New: Click here to get help promoting U.M. ARMY to your church or youth group
Registration for U.M. ARMY is an easy two-step process
- Your group should choose the geographic area that you would like to serve in.
- If you are registering for our growth areas of Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi or Virginia, fill out the group registration on-line using this Group Registration Link.
- If you are registering in another area click on the appropriate link in the red bar at the top of this page.
- Once you have completed the on-line group registration, send in $75 per person (non-refundable) deposit to reserve your space. Balance is due with final paperwork no later than April 1, 2018.
- Your Group Registration must include a minimum of 2 adults (with insured vehicles) for every 5 youth.
- Students registering for Mississippi, Florida and Virginia weeks must have completed 6th grade at the time of the mission week. All students under age 12 are required to have a parent or legal guardian in attendance for the week.
- Students registering for Kentucky should meet the following age requirements:
- College Mission – One year beyond high school or older
- High School Mission – Completed 8th grade or older
- Middle School- Completed 6th, 7th or 8th grade
Step 2- Register as a Participant
After your group has registered for a U.M. ARMY mission opportunity, The church coordinator for the group will receive and individual registration link that can be emailed to students and adults registering with your group. Each individual participant should fill out the online individual registration form. Simply click on that link and fill in the information as required.
Individual Participant Registration Deadlines
- Individual participant registration for Florida, Mississippi and Virginia programs must be submitted by April 1, 2018 to avoid a $25 late fee