New: Click here to get help promoting U.M. ARMY to your church or youth group
Registration for U.M. ARMY is an easy two-step process
- Your group should choose the geographic area that you would like to serve in.
- If you are registering for our growth areas of Mississippi, Florida or Virginia, fill out the group registration on-line using this Group Registration Link.
- If you are registering in another area click on the appropriate link in the red bar at the top of this page.
- Send in $75 per person (non-refundable) deposit to reserve your space. Balance is due with final paperwork no later than April 1, 2017.
- Your Group Registration must include a minimum of 2 adults (with insured vehicles) for every 5 youth.
- Students registering for Mississippi, Florida and Virginia weeks must have completed 6th grade at the time of the mission week. All students under age 12 are required to have a parent or legal guardian in attendance for the week.
Step 2- Register as a Participant
After your group has registered for a U.M. ARMY Program, each individual participant should fill out the online individual registration form. Your church coordinator will supply you with a link that is unique to your church and program. Simply click on that link and fill in the information as required.
Individual Participant Registration Deadlines
- Individual participant registration for Florida or Virginia programs must be submitted by April 1, 2017 to avoid a $25 late fee