New: Click here to get help promoting U.M. ARMY to your church or youth group
Registration for U.M. ARMY is an easy two-step process
- Your group should choose the geographic area where you would like to serve.
- If you are registering for our growth areas of Alabama, Florida, or Mississippi, please fill out the group registration on-line using this Group Registration Link.
- If you are registering in another area click on the appropriate regional link in the red bar at the top of this page.
- Once you have completed the on-line group registration, send in $50 per person deposit by March 1st or within 30 days of your group reservation if made after March 1st to reserve your space.
- Final Payment (Balance Due) is to be paid as follows:
- December Programs – Due by December 1st
- March Programs – Due by March 1st
- May Programs – Due by May 1st
- June Programs – Due by May 1st
- July Programs – Due by June 1st
- August Programs – Due by June 1st
- Your Group Registration must include a minimum of 2 adults (with insured vehicles) for every 5 youth attending.
- Students should meet the following age requirements when registering:
- College Mission – One year beyond high school or older
- High School Mission – Completed 8th grade or older
- Middle School- Completed 6th, 7th or 8th grade
- All students under age 12 are required to have a parent or legal guardian in attendance for the entire week.
Step 2- Register as a Participant
After your group has registered for a U.M. ARMY mission opportunity, the Church Coordinator for your group will receive an individual registration link that can be emailed to students and adults that provides access to .net to complete individual registrations. There needs to be one online individual registration form for each participant. Should a participant register without utilizing the group link, please inform the registrar at [email protected] to prevent duplicate registrations. An important part of the individual registration process is to provide contact information in case of an emergency. A phone number and email address for both the student and the parent(s) is required. Simply click on the group link provided and fill out the registration application.
Individual Participant Registration Deadlines
- Individual participant registration needs to be completed and submitted no later than 1 month prior to the mission trip departure date. Please reference above for payment dates.